24 Kasım 2015 Salı

Basic Design - Exercise 8 (3)


In this exercise, I focused on well defined voids and flow of them. I had well defined voids and losely defined voids which have a porential of being well defined when connected to another group.



I used one group and repeated it ten times. It has 1"L" (6x9 -3x6), 2Ls (6x6 - 3x3), 3Ls (3x3-1.5x1.5), 2 rectangles (3x6 cm), 2 squares (3cm).
I used balsa for 2 of the smallest Ls and mesh for the one of the squares.



I tried to avoid creating the same dimensional voids. The purpose of the use of small Ls is to create smaller voids in design and add variety to the void flow.


I connected the groups in such a way that they define new voids which have reference to the dimensions of the voids in the groups.

I have learned that I should think about the function of elements and careful while using it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder