24 Kasım 2015 Salı

Basic Design - Exercise 8 (2)


In this exercise, I connected the elements by a glue instead of slits to avoid losely defined voids. I tried to define voids in groups without preventing the potential of connecting to other groups in different directions.

I used 1 group and repeated it 12 times:
2 "L" (4x8 cm) (cardboard)
2rectangles (4x8 cm) (cardboard)
1 rectangle (4x8 cm)  (balsa)
2 squares (4 cm) (cardboard)
1 square (4 cm) (mesh)



I used well defined elements in terms of proportion and connected them taking care about the proportion to have well defined voids.


I have learned that this group is too open to connections to have well defined voids by itself. This was the reason why I couldn't use and benefit from the porential of some elements in the design.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder