25 Ekim 2015 Pazar

Basic Design - Exercise 3




     
     




         Third assignment..
         We were given 9 planar elements of 9x9 cm, 5rectangle           elements of 9x13,5 cm and 7 isosceles right triangles with sides length 9 cm.
         This was the first time  I thought about grouping, repetition and qualities of the elements. While creating the groups, I tried to use the same number of elements in each group. I thought about the alternatives where I can use the groups more than one.
         The first group consists of 3 squares, 1 rectangle and 1 triangle. This group is used 3 times and all these three are connected in such a way the direction of the triangle is other group it is connected.
         The second group consists of 1 rectangle and 4 triangles.
This group is used 2 times. These two groups are connected.
         While connecting the groups, I tried to divide each element equally to keep the design stable.
         In this assignment, I tried to take care about the new terms such as grouping, repetition and proportion. I thought this was what I should do, but I have learnt that I had mistakes such as connecting all the groups on the same base.

    
      

        






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder